Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Does anyone talk Iranian (persan) ?[HELP]

WilliamBlake

Reaction score
Hey all,

Some months ago on an iranian forum I found wonerful pictures of iranian amphibians, incl some Neurergus beeing taken in the wild in their natural habitat, and herpetological informations.

The problem is this forum doesn't accept guests users anymore on some sections, and I can't access to the pictures anymore.

The second problem is I can't manage to create an account, for I don't understant Persan, and google translation is tooooooo weird.

I tried to contact the admins of the forum 2 times, to ask some help, but got no reply, i assume they never received my mail or couldn't aunderstant it.

Please if someone understands this langage could you vreate an account for me ou join the administrators for them to help me create an account ?

In my memory it really worsts the effort.

Here's the link to the famous forum :

http://raazebaghaa.ir/index.php

zenmetsu

Reaction score
I can probably help you out with creating an account. I'll need to specify an email address though, and I don't have any that I'm willing to give out access to. Not sure if you can change the email address once the account is set up either.

zenmetsu

Reaction score
Once you click on the register link (it is the hyperlink just above the forum listing on that page) you will get to the terms agreement page... there is a checkbox lower right of the text box, so check that and smack the button below. Next page will have the following fields on the next page, from top to bottom...

Username:

Password and Confirm Password (confirm is actually on the left... ya know) :)

Email and Confirm Email

Captcha input

Random Question. A random question will be asked (like "What is Seven minus Four?) to prove that you are not a bot. You will need to probably use a translation service to obtain the translation and to formulate your answer...

Next field is Referrer... it is optional if someone referred you to the site.

Next two fields are Timezone and whether or not DST is to be observed.

The last two check boxes are to receive mail from admins, and mail from members.

Once that is done, you want to hit the button on the RIGHT at the bottom.

I hope this helps you out.

WilliamBlake

Reaction score
Thank you zenmestu,

Believe that it is not that easy for me.
For exemple, try to reply to the "random question", google translation gave me something ununderstandable like "what earth does a car know ?"

If you have time and manage to create an account you'd be my god : I've just created an email just for you you can use for that purpose, I send you the mail address and the password in private. Be sure with that the authorisation of the administrators I would post some pictures and informations I find on this Iranian forum on caudata.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1