Donor status

Steve Roman

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can some one please point me in the right direction for renewing my donor status. For the life of me I can't find it on the site. That can't be good, there should be links all over to donate money.;)

I recently tried to donate myself and was told that they are not accepting donations at this time. (???)

Caudata is at present not accepting donations...unfortunately I can't find the link that explains why.

We are currently not accepting new donors. There is a small number of people with Recurring Donations that are still going but these are very small indeed. I made this decision because people were constantly claiming I was making money off the site, questioning where the money was going, the decisions I was making regarding paying for the site, etc. I had enough. If you want to know more, we held a poll about how to proceed on this, here: Caudata.org Newt and Salamander Forum - View Poll Results

We (the admins and myself) have yet to decide on what we are going to do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back