zu4ugagu.jpg

Loving the view ;-)
8y2a8ygy.jpg

Praying ;-)
Dyson - wildtype
Stump - golden albino
Taco - baby wildtype ^^

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

This is the thing I dont know haha I posted clearer pictures of him on a seperate post called "what is this little guy" and the first 2 replies were golden albino ... his heads gold :) ... but yeah :-/

ygamupen.jpg
sa6a4yre.jpg

There you go :)

I have that bridge in my tank. They will soon be too big to walk across it and have to walk along the "handrail". :p

Hahah! This new one is nice and snug on it Dyson has trouble already! :D the bridge was a good buy ^^

Your lotl definitely seems to enjoy that bridge! I'm gonna look into one for myself. Maybe one day ill get real creative and make one out of some scupley lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha hes claimed it for sure :D I definitely recommend it :')

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back