Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Female C.o. needs a good home.

J

john

Hey all, my female C.O. recently was gravid and layed some eggs. It seems only one of the eggs was good as it hatched yesterday. I thought I had all males, but I was mistaken. Anyways, I dont want anymore newts. I will have to take the female out and put her in her own tank. I also dont want anymore tanks. If anybody near the Milwaukee, WI area or even near WI if you are willing to make a drive I would be willing to meet you somewhere, would like my female C.O. just let me know. Please, someone take her. I want the best for her and if that means me keeping her, oh well. But it would help me out greatly if someone responsible and caring takes her. Thx.

J

john

I would love to give her to you, but I just dont feel confortable sending her throught the mail.

(Message edited by nuggular on February 10, 2005)

J

john

She still needs good home.
wacko.gif

J

john

I dont. I'm gonna wait until she is done. She is still a bit large in the abdomin area so I will let her do her thing for awhile.

J

john

The C.O. is spoken for. One of my buddies in town is gonna take care of her for me. Thx anyways.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!