Finely chopped blackworms? Ok, I tried this....

miykael81

Reaction score
Country
United States
IMG_0620.jpg

...and to my surprise, it worked great!!!(sorry it is a little out of focus :eek: )

Here is the before:
IMG_0619.jpg

Here is after just a few pumps:
IMG_0621.jpg

give it a couple more and you have a cupful of finely chopped blackworms, still with plenty of wiggle left to attach the attention of our fine little friends...

Maybe we can get ol Vince to add "chops blackworms for all your small amphibian friends!, it's incredible!!" to the commericlal eh?.... no? oh well...

Hope this helps someone out there save some time and effort. ;)

Also I did a search and didn't see this suggested before, sorry if it has, just trying to be helpful :happy:

I am thinking it won't get much normal use at this point..... LOL.

LOL wait till i tell my wife about his shes gonna puke!

Thank You!!!!!!

That's awesome. Just plain awesome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back