Frozen Food Question

G

grant

Ok I have this mini fridge that I keep all my animal food in. I had some frozen brine shrimp and some frozen bloodworms. But I had to put them in the mini fridge because I cannot keep them in my freezer now. I don't use them that often but If I freeze them again in like a couple weeks will they be bad and you can't feed them or what? They are pretty cold right now. But just above freezing. Should I just throw them out or keep them for freezing later?

They will only be good for a few days, then they will have to be thrown out. They need to be frozen in the long term, and re-freezing them now would be bad.

Yea I already threw them out, I don't feed it to my axie anyways. I tried feeding him it a while ago and he didn't eat it. I just use it to some of my fish.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back