Fufu -- a Belgian fan of newts and salamanders

Fufu

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody,

I'am a new member here, firstly, I want you excused me for my mistakes, if you don't understand me, say me and I will do a another translation

So i'm from Belgium and i'm 20 years old. I'm a student in a computer course ( study of computer )

At the moment, I've only two amphibian :

- Triturus Cristatus 0:0:2 NC
- Bombina Orientalis 0:0:2 ?

But I also have some aquatic invertebrate :

- Procambarus Clarkii
- Pseudosesarma moeshi
- Red cherry
- And in french : "planorbes"

this year, I will to have some new species :

- Ambystoma opacum
- Plethodon cinereus
- Cynops pyrrhogaster sasayamae

But I can have only one because I promised to my brother I was going to buy a Pleurodeles walt

And ... My girlfriend will take a Ambystoma mexicanum

If you have other questions?

See you later in the forum

Welcome to the forum!

Those are all some lovely species. A friend of mine has a C. p. sasayamae that he received as an adult 20 years ago!

Hi i'm also new to this forum and from Belgium! :D

From which part of Belgium are you?

Thanks all ,

I'm from "Bergen" ;)

Niels , How I can contact a administrator from salamanders ?

because i'm registred but I've never had my e-mails ...

I'm from Vlaams-Brabant, just beneath Brussels in the south-east pretty close to Wallonië.

I live near the border in the south of The Netherlands. I visit Belgium a lot, because my two best friends live in Herenthout and Kalmthout. I live in the barbaric province of Brabant.

@Fufu: I've sent you a message with an e-mail adress.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back