Question: Good sites to score chillers for your tank

FungalZombie

New member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Country
Canada
I'm curious if anyone knows where I can get a chiller that won't take up too much room that is for a reasonable price.
I mean all they have where I live is gigantic ones that are 400 dollars.
That would make my wallet cry and would probably not fit well in my 10 gallon tank.

So does anyone know of a reliable site to order a chiller? I won't mention budget because I really have no idea what is a good price for this.
 
I would first try a screen tank lid, airstone, and a 3-4 aquarium fan unit. You could lower the temp approx 8 degrees that way(give or take).
 
You def don't need a chiller for a 10 gallon tank in canada. Talk about over kill lol. Just put a little fan on top and call it a day
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top