Greater Harrisburg Reptile show Nov 21 09

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
3,447
Reaction score
189
Points
63
Location
Ephrata,Pa
Country
United States
Display Name
Michael Shrom
The Greater Harrisburg Reptile show will be held at the Carslisle Expo Center just off the Pa Turnpike in Carslisle, Pa. on Nov. 21. It is a fairly new show and is taking off slowly. Their were a few Caudata.org members at the last one. It is in a fantastic location but the show has not grown to fill the venue. I'll be at this show selling newts, salamanders, and food items.

Greater Harrisburg Reptile Expo
 
The show is coming up on the 21st. It sounds like lots of Dendroboard members will be there. They have a get together planned at a local pub. I know a couple caudata.org members will be at the show. I'll be there by myself so won't be able to get to far from my table.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top