Guppies from the wazoo !

Mr Feathergill

Reaction score
Country
Zimbabwe
I am now breeding guppies!

The gups in my pond have been breeding for years but, lately their rates have exploded!

I must have about 1000 after giving a friend of mine ten full buckets of guppies!

I think I am going to start giving monster mk11 some guppies!
YAY

Congrats on all the guppies :)

I like to feed my axies live feed but I'm restricted by when the pet shops have feeder fish small enough. Out of curiosity, what type of guppies are they and how easy are they to get to breed?

there's an entire thread dedicated to breeding guppies. It's stickied on one of the axolotl sub forums.

thanks, I haven't really looked into it as I don't have the room or time to look after a breeding tank of fish as well as my 4 tanks of adult and baby axies, I just thought since I saw it there I would ask :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back