Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

He got me !

spoons

Reaction score
One of my babies "ribbed" me yesterday when i was moving him to a temporary tank whilst cleaning his home out .... it didn't hurt but it itched like hell for hours afterwards , i've had the adults for years and the juveniles are usually very placid too ! i think i'll be using a net from now on though hehe.

donia

Reaction score
thats awesome! mine never do that, tho i never hold them i suppose. but when im cleaning out their tank and ive got my hands in to move rocks to suck up the **** underneath, my female swims over to sit on my hand and try to eat my fingers.............way too tame to rib me!

love this species :D

spoons

Reaction score
haha ! yeah they're awesome newts ! their water was pretty bad though , i think he was angry with me for not noticing :p i was olding him on an open hand and he ran to my finger to get me ! little sod. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!