Hello, baby axolotls

jonkennedy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am new to this site and want to just say hello and ask for a little advice, am just trying to find my way around so unsure of this is the correct place to post this!! So I have just had a batch of axolotls hatch and I am already in love with them all!! Just wanted to get some advice on re homing them as unfortunately I can't keep them all I just want to make sure they are going to the right people who will care for them as much as I do. I am cautious of putting them on selling sites as I really want them all to have an amazing life!! Thanks in advance for any advice!

try posting "axolotl for sale - the color - in -your country/state - will ship (or not)
people will contact you. you can also try to look for people searching for some in your area

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back