Hello, from Colorado.

isaac765

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
My name is Isaac and my life is average! :happy:
I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Colorado, I love it! Not only Colorado have beautiful mountains, but it also have big, open lakes! I enjoy fishing with my impatient girlfriend! I love biking, driving my Jeep, and also playing and watching baseball! I'm a huge Rockies fan :) and of course, Broncos! Gotta support my home teams :kiss:
I recently got my axolotls that I've been talking about with my girlfriend. We drove up almost an hour away to get these lovely axolotls, we're not sure about the gender, though! But let me tell you, they are wonderful! They're hilarious and really cute! I also have 3 green anoles! I love reptiles! I'm actually planning to get a ball python(if my mum lets me) but I'm going to surprise her either ways!
Thank you for taking your time to read this. :happy:
I'm so thankful there's a website like this!
- Isaac. :cool:

Hello and welcome to the forum Isaac! :D

and of course, Broncos! Gotta support my home teams :kiss:

Sorry mate, but my team beat yours in the super bowl ;)

I'm so thankful there's a website like this!
So am I, it's the best site there is on amphibians, and it has answers to almost all your questions!

Anyway, welcome to the forum man, see you around! -Seth

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back