Hello from Texas!

Trigga7

New member
Joined
May 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
San Antonio, Texas
Country
United States
Display Name
Tony
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tony and I’m from and currently live in San Antonio, Tx. I was referred to this group by a Salamander breeder I met in a couple of years back from Austin, Texas who unfortunately moved out of state. I owned Blue Tailed Fire Belly Newts (Cynops Cyanurus) a long time ago and was looking to see if I could find the resources to find a Blue Tailed Breeder near me(anywhere in Texas) or even some Chinese Fire Belly Newts (Cynops Orientalis). If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top