Hello

shelley66

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi all I joined this forum a little while ago as my daughter has axolotl's. Thought I needed to join in case she ever goes off somewhere and leaves them with me for a week or two! I thought she was mad when she bought them, but I have to say the freaky things have grown on me now;)

Hi Shelley. Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to watch Life in Cold Blood on BBC 1!

Do you think Nick baker wanted to beat David A on finding the smallest chamelion in madagasgar?, because he did get there first with his weird creature show, probabaly saw life in cold blood coming and thought, right, I'm the herp man around here,,,, hehe ,,

I haven't seen the Nick Baker one. I miss British tele. I miss a decent news programme too :(.

It was a good series, he searched for: olms, small chamelions, mimick octopus, hellbenders, giant catfish, amongst others.. and I liked the way he presented it too, you know when you feel that someone knew you were there, watching, and they knew exactly what you wanted to see and hear, I envy him and his job so much..

What was that series called?

It was ''Nick Bakers Weird creatures'' ,,,

Aired on Channel 5, Fridays, not long ago

I may be able to sort you out with one, I have them stored on a TVbox and I suspect they will go on dvd somehow, I'll let you know if I get it sorted.. send one over the vast ocean..

I'm not sure that's cricket as far as Channel 5 is concerned but I can't prevent what arrives in my mailbox.....

John, if you have cable (or dish, or whatever), I suggest CBC for news.

Yes Mr John, this is correct, my mind is a bit fuzzy when it comes to what is and isnt legal these days, I hope I dont break the law...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back