Hello!

Theresa

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Theresa
Im new to the site and just introducing myself.

I have one Salamander (I think he is one atleast). I got him a couple of weeks ago, he's a cute little fella. He morphed a couple of days after I got him. He is doing very good now, we ( my boyfriend and I) had some trouble when we first got him. There was a lot of incorrent information given to us about what he was, feeding him, and taking care of him. The reason he's doing fine now is due to a lot of research and close friends that worked in pet stores.

He's my first animal and I plan to have many more animals too, so this site seems like a good site to find out information on things of this sort and figure out what I want next. :happy:

(The picture I am posting is when I first got him, he looks a lot different now)

Attachments

• SAM_0026.jpg
    SAM_0026.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 91
  • SAM_0035.jpg
    SAM_0035.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 81
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back