Hello

Hi there! I'm pretty new too :) Do you have any particular favorite types? I've had fire belly and paddle tail newts in the past as well as a tiger salamander, they're great animals!

Hi Emily,
Ive not kept newts since I was a child !! I use to have fire belly newts and Axolotal .
I actually keep and breed fresh water stingrays but would really like to keep some newts and salamders ;)
I was thinking about trying to obtain some Alpine newts and some Paddle tail newts but at the moment seems quite hard to find anything !! :(
THANKS for the reply...thought I might have had a few hellos being new !!

LEE

Hi Lee.

Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on the 'For Sale' section here, in the next few months you should see some adverts for some juvenile alpines :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back