Hello...

Groundpuppy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just acquired my first axolotl and when doing research I repeatedly found myself back at this site reading discussions. It seemed like a good idea to join. I am new to both caring for amphibians and belonging to a forum, so hopefully joining will be a great learning experience.

Welcome! :D

I am also a forum newbie and ever since I joined this site I have thrived and never looked back! And my darling axolotl have an even better life because of all the unbeatable advice provided here :)

And be warned... Axolotl are VERY addictive :D

I was addicted the first time I saw them online and jumped unprepared into owning one when I found them for sale at an extremely great price! I am looking forward to getting more as soon as I feel confident that I can properly care for the one I have. I have been on this site ever chance I get since I first ordered my axolotl and have learned so much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back