Herpetology Internship (Michigan)

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaysie
Dave is looking for an intern for the fall. I've attached the notice for anybody interested!

Attachments

• Fall Herpetological Internship Opportunity_2012.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 258
I would apply for that, but I am on the west coast for college right now. I wish I had more advance notice. I've already settled my tuition payment, otherwise I'd take a semester off to do it. :(

I wish i was in college so i could do stuff like that D:

I wish there was such an intership here at the University of Arkansas. :( I'd accept it in a heartbeat.

Dave is a good guy. Knows his stuff. He organizes and leads local Salamander Monitoring program. Salamanders are one of his specialties.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back