Herping in Napa, Ca

MikeM

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Display Name
ItalianSausage
If i make a trip out to Napa, Ca on 3/11/09 would anyone like to join me for a day of herping. i can be out to Napa by 1030 ish and id have to leave around 3 or 4 ish, but i would like some company.

I would love to... if only it were not in the middle of the week. Darn these full time jobs and their "normal" work weeks.

I was just there this week, the herping was excellent, though rather wet. I wish I could join you.

where abouts in napa did you go? btw i think ima have to wait till next week im working graveyards all this week.

Santa Cruz Mts and just north of Santa Rosa.

If i go it will actually be on thursday anybody interested?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back