Hi all

J

jason

its been a little while since ive been on here last think the last time was just before xmas when spike and dilly where sick but good news they are both doing really well now but the time has come for me to part from the little guys they are up for sale £20 my house and job has taken to much of my time would like them to go to a really good home together they are both leucistic,males, about 8.54inches long and love each others company
sad.gif
so if anyone is interested please contact me at yabbiebee@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Jason, shame to hear - have you tried advertising in the For Sale. giveaway section part of caudata?

are bless them iv always loved your white axi i would buy them both from you if i was closer.bet you will miss them.

yes they are on the for sale section shall have a look at the other site to thanks for the link yes i will miss them loads cause when i first got them they where so small i can remember when they where transparent. just it would have been nice for some one on this site to have them but i shall make sure they go to the best homes thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back