Hi everyone

stephi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi my name is steph, currently residing in Sydney,

I've always kept axolotls as pets but only recently have begun fry rearing!!

I also have a bit of a zoo at home, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, fish, snakes and lizards!!

I look forward to speaking to you all, and am proud to be part of such an informative forum!!

Thanks,

Steph

Welcome to the forum. What kind of snakes and lizards do you keep?

Currently i have an 18month old male Top End Carpet python, a pair of woma pythons (born feb this year), a diamond/carpet intergrade python (unknown sex/age), a Children's python (bout 8 years old) and 5 bearded dragons, which i acquired after completeing a research project with them, all bachelors!!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!....... Love this! haha :]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back