Photo: Hi spec home for the new addition...

Methodzki

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I got new addition to my family. Seen him/her being laid as a first egg, helped to come out of egg so i do really know this guy. I just got bored with the plastic containers and have to think of something more classy for the "special one", and here it is!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359141303.679633.jpg

I'll post better picture when I charge my camera.

It's definately different. I'd be worried about accidentally mistaking him for a cocktail (cocklotl?) ;)

Be careful with so much depth of sand in the bottom - just incase the bad bubbles form under the sand & they could easily affect such a small body of water.

Great idea though - just need a flatter bottomed glass :)

<3 >o_o< <3

Be careful with so much depth of sand in the bottom - just incase the bad bubbles form under the sand & they could easily affect such a small body of water.

Great idea though - just need a flatter bottomed glass :)

<3 >o_o< <3

Every third day all sand and water are replaced and I am looking for bigger jar for the fella...

Nahh, lotl cocktail! She'll outgrow it so fast, she'll need a giant yard glass!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back