Hii

water dawg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Nate
Hi. I have a question. I ordered a axolotl (golden albino) and he 7 inches, and really cute. Is he old enough to eat earth worms?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
At 7 inches, it's been old enough to eat earthworms for at least 6 months.

Yes, he is. If you think the worms are too big then you can cut them up. But 7 inches is a pretty fair sized Axolotl.

water dawg, I'm a little confused.

You tell us here that your 'baby' golden just arrived, and here people took the time to answer you when you told us you had already bought earthworms for your baby axie.

I believe you also started an identically titled thread in January, just after telling us you had ordered an axolotl.

The folks on here are extremely generous with their time and efforts, and we are here to help, but please pay attention to the answers you are given, and don't waste peoples time, it's not fair.

If you do indeed have a new axolotl, and have indeed ordered yet another one, then congratulations!

water dawg, I'm a little confused.

You tell us here that your 'baby' golden just arrived, and here people took the time to answer you when you told us you had already bought earthworms for your baby axie.

I believe you also started an identically titled thread in January, just after telling us you had ordered an axolotl.

The folks on here are extremely generous with their time and efforts, and we are here to help, but please pay attention to the answers you are given, and don't waste peoples time, it's not fair.

If you do indeed have a new axolotl, and have indeed ordered yet another one, then congratulations!
i have indeed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back