Hoping for some help

Charlotte93x1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced or second hand shallow tank suitable for an axie (UK based)? I was given an axie complete with the set up the previous owners had for him but I feel so sad that he seems like he doesn't have a lot of space to move around. He's currently in a 60ltr aquarium but looking for a shallower longer one. All I can find online is shallow ones without lids and terrariums. And help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Facebook market place is best.
Try adding a few parameters and saving a search. It should give you updates in the area.
A more expensive option is to have one made, buy off the shelf or make yourself depending how handy you are.
I know that the waterworld near me sells a range of shaped and sized tanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back