How do I sell or gift Axie juveniles to fellow enthusiasts?

virago

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am located near Seattle. I will re-home some of these babies locally to responsible parties. How do I go about re-homing to experienced enthusiast on here? They hatched on Feb.25th and are about 3/4 inch.

Hello,
If you want to sell or give away your axolotls, you should post this on the advertisment section of the forum, if not local aquariams or pet shops might do (only if you trust them and they have experience) but here's the link for the advertisments. http://www.caudata.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65 Good luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back