Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

How to view past threads that I have posted on?

HowToAxolotl

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Is there any way that I can view past past threads that I have posted on? So far I have not found a way, and that is rather unfortunate. I am assuming that there is a way, as it is a common feature, but if not... please add that as a feature! :D:angel:

Mortimer

Reaction score
If you go to the top of the screen (on the app) under Latest, you will see three options: Unread, Participated, and All. If you choose the Participated one, you will see each thread you have started or commented on. :)

HowToAxolotl

Reaction score
If you go to the top of the screen (on the app) under Latest, you will see three options: Unread, Participated, and All. If you choose the Participated one, you will see each thread you have started or commented on. :)

What is the app that you are referring to? I just went to the app store on my iPhone, searched for "caudata" and "caudata.org" but I only found something called "AmphibiaWeb," created by the University of California. :confused:

In either case, is there a way to find this information on the PC version?

Mortimer

Reaction score
On a PC, you can go to your profile and statistics and it will show you everything you've posted. But there's got to be an easier way than that.

You can also subscribe to threads so that you receive notifications when others comment.

HowToAxolotl

Reaction score
On a PC, you can go to your profile and statistics and it will show you everything you've posted. But there's got to be an easier way than that.

You can also subscribe to threads so that you receive notifications when others comment.

Wow, thanks so much for those two tips... I'm rather new to forums (if you can't already tell,) so I gladly accept any help I can get!

It's a shame that the app is $2 - $3, I never pay for apps :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1