Photo: I just spotted something with my camera.

Morrison

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I just caught it right on time I guess. (I've never see my axies doing that)...
(Don't blame me, it's a sad reality...)

A pooping axie *blushes* Yep. And who has to clean it? -_-'

Enjoy!

(Well.....maybe not... :rolleyes: At least you all know what it looks like... for them who haven't seen it happen with their own eyes just like me...)

(lol at the 4th picture where it's dropping):eek:

Attachments

• SNV12542.JPG
    SNV12542.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 874
  • SNV12543.JPG
    SNV12543.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 733
  • SNV12544.JPG
    SNV12544.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 249
  • SNV12545.JPG
    SNV12545.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 520
  • SNV12546.JPG
    SNV12546.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 701
so glad I looked at this before my dinner :sick: thanks Morrison for sharing this delightful moment lol :D

I made a little animated thingy of it :')

Attachments

• axopooping.gif
    axopooping.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,543
lol! i think your a bit obsessed with axy poop now XD
but still good job on the animation XD

Lol out of all the things I expected to see this was not one of them!

Hahaha wow lots of axolotl poop on here today :lol:

I haven't ever seen my axies in the act of number 2.

Hilarious animation!

I already had quite enough Axolotl poop to deal with before I saw this. ;)

so THAT's where those little brown pills I keep finding in my tanks come from? Out of the wrong end of my newts?? Dang. Who woulda thunk!!

I made a little animated thingy of it :')

ya know, it would be even funnier if you could do this gif in reverse - ya know, going back in.

No clean-up required then :D

ya know, it would be even funnier if you could do this gif in reverse - ya know, going back in.

No clean-up required then :D

Molch,

Whats the betting Morrison is already hard at work doing just that lol :D

Morrison, we are begging you to do it. :D

i love that animated gif!!

i think you should make more, pooping and non-pooping.

I like it. While it was meant to be funny (and it was, I LOLed), it's still a legitimate question a lot of people ask. Now I will point them here. And they can LOL too.

I like it. While it was meant to be funny (and it was, I LOLed), it's still a legitimate question a lot of people ask. Now I will point them here. And they can LOL too.

so with Kaysie when you are a newbie axie owner I dont think any of us are quite prepared for their massive p00s and some of us wonder where they have come from x:D

My college instructor always told me "In order to know what's abnormal, you need to know what's normal." Also don't feel bad, in class I was known as the poo obsessed one, since I loved reading on parasites and worms. I don't know how many times I've had to go examine some worms at work (yes, right in the middle of lunch) to identify them. Other people would run away, I'd get right in there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back