Question: I think my axie has a crush... :O

Aimzs Lotties

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Aimée
Okay so on thursday I got a new male GORGEOUS leucistic axie.. I also have a male melanoid and a female wild type..

A few days ago I noticed my female all of a sudden got her black 'sexually available' toes (which look like she's wearing nail polish LMAO!!!).. Feels an awful lot like Lottie (the female) has the hots for the new guy on the block..!

I mean, the bringing home of 'Red' and Lottie's toes happened within 2 days of each other!!! Surely there's love there..?? Maybe she just didn't 'like' my other male?

Any ideas??

ok first of all i love the idea of animals liking each other or being in love.... i have 2 fish that always swim next to each other... and are touching.. very cute..

but i have a question for you , is your melanoid black or gray?

thats way cute. I eally want to see them, pictures? :)

mamatoulouse,
he's black with dark brown (faint) spots.. i THINK he's melanoid.. may just be wild type not sure..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back