Identify my Tiger

Jackulwulf

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've had him for a while and figured I might as well find out what species of tiger he is. I've attached some pics of him taken with my cellphone. I was thinking he is a blotched tiger but I can't be sure. If someone else could tell me that would be great.

Attachments

• Maynard.jpg
    Maynard.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Maynard2.jpg
    Maynard2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Maynard3.jpg
    Maynard3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 155
Ambystoma tigrinum diaboli??

i would guess at a hybrid, maybe a diabolii/blotched, or some odd kind of coloration.

in either case i would say that that is a lovely looking tiger.

Hmm, a diaboli/blotched hybrid does make a bit of sense. Both those species' ranges are the closest to where he was found so it could be possible. Glad you all like him :D he is a pretty handsome boy. He's just amazing looking just after he sheds and his skin is nice and bright.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back