In need of help BAD

Paws11

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a tiger salamander that is very sick and the vet has no idea what it is. She has taken 2 different biopsies and it just shows its "very cellular" we have treaded it with 3 different kinds of meds...2 topical and 1 oral. Nothen has seem to cure mu little guy. She says its either a tumor or cancer. It has now spread to his arm and now to his back knee. We are at the point where if iy doesnt get better.....god i hate thinking if it....but put him down. PLEASE HELP

Attachments

• 8695.jpg
    8695.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 8698.jpg
    8698.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20160816_193859.jpg
    20160816_193859.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 152
I have never seen anything like this. Even the vet can't figure it out? I'm really sorry.

Omg!! I am so sorry , I just went looked up everywhere right now. But I sadly I think your vet might have a point . The poor little guy can't suffer much longer. Could it be allergies?

Im sorry to hear about your salamander. I have no idea what that could be, hopefully someone here will be able to help. Have you changed anything in his home? Or maybe a decoration might have fallen on his toes that caused swelling and got infected? Itsvery scary when even the vet doesnt know. Is your salamander in pain?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back