Introducing...

Pluke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pluke.. yeah, whats up guys. I'm new here, but not new to amphibians.. although I don't have any salamanders or newts..I might be changing that sometime here in the future if the right ones were to show up. I'm from michigan and was told about this site by a game named David (The Newtist). He told me this is the place to go if I was ever looking for some newts. As of right now the only amphibians I have are a few Pacman frogs and 3 Tomato frog babies. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Wow, you mean someone who actually wants to learn about animals BEFORE he gets them? Welcome!!!

Wow, you mean someone who actually wants to learn about animals BEFORE he gets them? Welcome!!!

lol, I do tend to look into the animals a bit before buying them. I read a couple different care sheets about each of the frogs I have before buying.. I prefer to try and keep my animals happy. So far I've heard no complaints.. ;)

Anyone know of a good care sheet for Marbled Newts? These guys look so awesome.

Thanks so much Otter.. these newts look amazing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back