Is she....

You should be able to tell what colour they are going to be a few days before hatching.

Regards Neil

O.K. Thanks. I will update when they hatch.

Here are some larvae

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 173
Now they have gills.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 147
They seem to be developing really fast. I am still getting brine shrimp from eBay. I wasn't expecting them to hatch for about 8 more days, one hatched early and doesn't have eyes yet so he probably won't make it. Brine shrimp should come today In the mail. But does anyone have an idea of when that they might hatch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 152
One hatched early. It barely has eyes developed and no gill filiments. I hope it makes it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 168
They all have eyes and the early hatcher is developing well. The brine shrimp eggs are here and I will start hatching them as soon as they hatch. It looks like there are 70% gold and 30% leucistic. I have not seen any wild colors. They have not hatched yet. I will update when they do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 154
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back