Photo: Jabba Hand Feeding Video

zoezakella

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Zoe
Here is my clever girl taking pellets from me (well my tweezers) she is by far the keenest and took 4 in a row (my little piggy). Love watching her swim to the top :D

Not posted a video yet so not sure if this will work ummmm

YouTube - 12 01 11 007

You just need to train her to do loop-the-loops now ;)

Very sweet, even though I have axies of my own, I can still very happily spend ages watching other peoples axie videos!

I love hand feeding, every time i put my hand in the tank now my axolotl runs over to it

thats so cool !!

can't wait till i get some axi's !!

Adorable! I love watching axie videos, it always makes me smile.

Love it, and completely off topic I love the noise in the background. It reminds me of the noise of the old Super 8 / cine film projector my dad used to show of our holidays when I was a kid.

Thanks guys glad you like it :)

Steve - had to watch it to listen and have no idea other than filters & air pumps what that noise is but so know what u mean :)

Zoe, I can't believe I missed this! Just too cute! I love watching axolotls "swimming"! They are just so graceful! lol

lol Shannon :D Will take some more when I get the other 2 trained, Mojo seems quite willing, Finley ummmm lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back