Just saw this video

He's no better at newt keeping than he is filming stuff, sheesh, it gave me a migraine trying to watch it.
Youtube is full of that kind of thing though, the low cost of the animals means they're just treated as consumables. If they were more expensive people might research their care a bit more before buying them.

He's no better at newt keeping than he is filming stuff, sheesh, it gave me a migraine trying to watch it.

I couldn't watch more than the first 7 seconds... :uhoh:

I heard 3 million cynops orientalis were exported out of China during the last 7 years....

Hahahaha! Ironic that you posted that video on here. Me and Aaron actually commented on one of his other videos where he was displaying terrible care, and he ended up deleting the video and claimed he took fine care of his newts.
The YouTube community is full of poor care, and it really is very sad. One thing that i have noticed, also, is that people on YouTube tend to take the advised of another YouTuber regardless of whether the care given is proper or not. For instance, one singlel YouTuber repeatedly spread poor advise, and now i see people keeping their newts the same way all over the place. That includes the guy from this video.

Its a real shame.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back