King Arthur the White's Tree Frog

L

leanne

He is getting ready to usurp the former king....
70087.jpg

70088.jpg

70089.jpg

70090.jpg

Lol, he looks like he's contemplating a snack, not usurping power!

i love white's my favorite frog of them all! you have acute specimen there!!It never occured to me to put toys in an enclosure, they would probably enjoy the climbing....i have a two year old who is out growing some play sets...maybe i will include some in my vivaria!

Yeah, and it's good to dip the toys in boiling water for a couple minutes first, to kill all the bacteria---I do love how the castle has a bunch of nooks and crannies for Arthur to climb onto!
(P.S. Perhaps the king should be dusted with calcium before Arthur eats him....)....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back