Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

King Arthur the White's Tree Frog

L

leanne

He is getting ready to usurp the former king....
70087.jpg

70088.jpg

70089.jpg

70090.jpg

J

joan

Lol, he looks like he's contemplating a snack, not usurping power!

K

kara

i love white's my favorite frog of them all! you have acute specimen there!!It never occured to me to put toys in an enclosure, they would probably enjoy the climbing....i have a two year old who is out growing some play sets...maybe i will include some in my vivaria!

L

leanne

Yeah, and it's good to dip the toys in boiling water for a couple minutes first, to kill all the bacteria---I do love how the castle has a bunch of nooks and crannies for Arthur to climb onto!
(P.S. Perhaps the king should be dusted with calcium before Arthur eats him....)....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1