Let´s see those faces people.

Cool! What wildlife rescue? Thanks for posting! Ok people keep the pics coming! :D

South sound critter care in Kent:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So this is me, doing what I love best, playing music. I'm a performing musician and music teacher by profession but I have always had a great love for all animals, especially the aquatic kind! I have been a scuba diver since I was 11 and I'm now a professional PADI divemaster which helps a whole to keep an expensive hobby alive despite a musician's salary :)

Attachments

• 208592_10200750304464398_916183927_n.jpg
    208592_10200750304464398_916183927_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 287
Nice Aeon! I have posted some pics in this thread already, including one where I'm picking my nose, but this is a picture of the band I was singing in. The drummer is in Australia for a year, so we descided to take pauze.

The wife and I

Attachments

• DSC_1932.jpg
    DSC_1932.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 243
Ok- here I am...
u8e9eqep.jpg

Doing mah nurse thang
ny9u6y6y.jpg

Doing mah ferret thang
myhysaqa.jpg

Doing mah beardie thang
ju4e7ara.jpg

Doing mah gurl thang

"Doing mah beardie thang"
Weird it was a pic of you and your beardie and now its a pic of a car :confused:. Strange. -Seth

Ok come on people I know there are a lot more people with pics who have not posted! Come on now!!! :D -Seth

Nice Neil! It's good to know there's another musician on here :) Got any music online?

jypybezu.jpg

What a great thread idea! Nice to see some faces to go with the usernames! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What a great thread idea! Nice to see some faces to go with the usernames! :)"

Yes it is indeed! That's why I want people to post a pic of them so I can put a face to their username! Thanks for posting AquaticJess! :D -Seth

Ok I guess I'll revive it this time with a pic :rolleyes:.
First one is of my dog ( her name is Maggie May ). Who can resist that face? Everyone when she starts jumping 3 feet straight up ( no seriously she does! ).
And another of me :frog:. I hate this pic but oh well :rolleyes:. And one more of me after hiking in the rain, in side a large stump ( I found lots of Tailed Frogs on that hike! ).

Attachments

• 179.jpg
    179.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 268
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 266
Yup, it's about time you all see me :)
a3yqa6a2.jpg

ugu4evev.jpg

Yup, ya look kinda like I envisioned. :p

Nice hat thing by the way!
And a nice gecko :D.

Come on folks more pics!

I thought I'd bump this thread as there are quite a few members who are still faceless. Here's some of my holiday snaps from last week to start the ball rolling! :)

Attachments

• whitby 2014 160.jpg
    whitby 2014 160.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 286
  • whitby 2014 116.jpg
    whitby 2014 116.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 326
Me from three years ago pretty much look the same

Attachments

• 120204-225505.jpg
    120204-225505.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_0851.jpg
    100_0851.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 248
5y4uta8a.jpg

Me and Ryan dungey- my hero
ju5ude3e.jpg

me after getting down n dirty
a3a7a7as.jpg
2yseza7u.jpg

work gear :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have to say, I was hoping this thread would start rolling again! I'll try and build up the guts to post a pic of myself :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back