Let´s see those faces people.

I just told Justin he should try to grow a beard. He told me no way.

Here I am.

kurt-albums-me-myself-i-picture56-sex-single-herpetologist.jpg

I figured that since I have some pictures of me on my profile already, I would pick a different one.:happy: Although I do not post often, I am on the forum daily. It is fun to see what everyone looks like! I will try to take some more pictures of my baby axolotls soon.

What guy from Ameican Idol? I am a metalhead so I have a tendency to avoid American Idol. Up the Irons!

This is a long distance shot of me, just be thankful it's not close up!

I hate having my photo taken and never pose for photos, this was taken as I was unaware of the camera, (I was looking in a large rockpool).

Attachments

• DSCF1323.jpg
    DSCF1323.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 478
I've only just noticed this thread but I thought i'd might aswell pop a pic up of little old me! Haha. Always have a glass of wine in my hand! haha! Sorry but im another blonde (although its not natural, natural colour is a horrible brown colour. lol)

Wow! Lots of faces to names now...haven't noticed any Melbourne, Oz entries yet so here is one.
New to this forum too and let me grab the opportunity here to thank you all heaps for all the knowledge I have accumulated here. Couldnt bring up my Jim with out you all.
Here I am with my 8 yr old, Anton.
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CHP_Administrator%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CAnton

Jake, I knew your photo reminded me of someone... I finally figured out who...;)

Attachments

• jake_montage2.jpg
    jake_montage2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,050
attachment.php

How can something so wrong be so right?

I guess that I'll have to check out of that contest.
(Beard growing) I'm not old enough yet !!!!
EEEWWW!!
But I do like them though :)

Jake, I knew your photo reminded me of someone... I finally figured out who...;)

attachment.php

How can something so wrong be so right?

I wasn't going to tell anyone, but Urko is my biological father. I've never met him though, so couldn't add him to my list.

Maybe I should use Taylor Hicks' picture instead of mine from now on. At least you won't be able to complain about my pits.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back