Let´s see those faces people.

Azhael

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Display Name
Rodrigo
So, to revive the spirit of an old post, i ´m starting this new one.
Basically i´m a curious b***ard and i want to put a face to all of you xD I know some of you of course, but there´s still lots of new people(and old ones) that i cannot put a face to, and that´s killing meeee!!!!

So, without further ado, i give you....myself!(if i don´t start, nobody is....)

Attachments

• gente_128[1]2222.JPG
    gente_128[1]2222.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,719
I'm the one with ginger hair.

Attachments

• The Gran and I.jpg
    The Gran and I.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
Here's me at Easter.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 673
I'm not short on talent. I'm just short.

Attachments

• DSCN0445.jpg
    DSCN0445.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 869
Last edited:
Why is everybody either ginger or blonde(or Morg hehe)? Not fair....not fair at all....
Damn mediterranean looks.....¬¬

Hey,

well I'm new but I really enjoy this kind of topics especially on international pages.
So here I am:

Attachments

• kajaczki.jpg
    kajaczki.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 685
My wife Nancy and Me.

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 749
Why is everybody either ginger or blonde(or Morg hehe)? Not fair....not fair at all....

We Gingers have no souls....our presence here is part of the worldwide domination plot...that I am not supposed to discuss and will probably get demoted to the dreaded "Strawberry Blonde" rank for even mentioning...:D

My wife Nancy and Me.

You look better in a wig. ;)

Nothing wrong with those swarthy good looks! There's a reason the phrase is "tall, DARK, and handsome..."
There are some women who won't even look twice at a man if he has blond or red hair.

=======
Here I am at the MI Renaissance Faire last year, shortly before a tornado forced me into a bad motel.

Attachments

• Mudgirlsm.JPG
    Mudgirlsm.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 871
I really like ginger/blonde, me. Mind you, i guess it´s normal to look for the less common traits hehe. Here everyone is dark haired and brown eyed...it´s just boring. We need more red heads and green eyes around this lands...

PS: keep those pictures coming people, the more the better.

Nothing wrong with those swarthy good looks! There's a reason the phrase is "tall, DARK, and handsome..."
There are some women who won't even look twice at a man if he has blond or red hair.

Stud.jpg

Here I am, and see not a ginger kid or a blond. Just tall dark (well pale actually) and handsome:cool:

Her is a pic of me from my wedding...9-20-03. A little out of date admittedly, but I have limited pics on my computer.

See photo below...

picture.php

-jbherpin-

This is me and my wife on our weddingday. My wife was 7months pregnant :)

KopievanDSC01584GSM.jpg

Here's the infamous Nathan-

It's cool to see what some of you look like. I'd been wondering....

Attachments

• Nathan 4.jpg
    Nathan 4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 851
Steven, you are not related to Peter Heppner(member of Wolfsheim) are you? xDD
And Nathan...you can´t possibly be 15 Ô_o what do they feed you, fertilizer?

Last edited:
Alright I guess I'll add my lovely face up on here ... lol
By the way that is not my natural hair color ... I have really dark brown hair.

Attachments

• SDC10875.jpg
    SDC10875.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 691
And Nathan...you can´t possibly be 15 Ô_o what do they feed you, fertilizer?

Hahaha, I AM almost 16 now.;)

I don't think I look so old...and I'm only 5'9". Must be the angle the photo was taken in.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back