Little chilly tonight!

One of the main ingredients in mouthwash is alcohol. So whether you're getting it from vodka, or from some factory...

Either way, I suggest using the cheap stuff for mouthwash and keeping the good bottle for yourself!

Reminds me of Kesha's, Tik Tok. "Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" :eek:

My great grandparents will start chugging whiskey somewhere around 9 in the morning after breakfast. I guess I should just consider it a 9-6 mouthwash fest! Ah, those old people. Nothing better to do in winter but rinse out their mouth all day.

minus 12? minus 40? windchill minus 50?

well that all sounds like just an average winter day up here in Winterfell, heheh.

One lil' tip: if you use space heaters to provide some extra heat, don't put them close to the windows when it's that cold. I cracked one of my windows that way last winter...

winter dark never bothered me; I like the dark, esp. with moonlight. The best bliss around is going skijoring under the full moon at 30 below!

Up here (64 degrees north) we currently have daylight from about 10 am to 6 pm

I was wondering if you'd chime in, Molch!

We only use space heaters in the basement to keep the pipes from freezing (I swear when we sell this house, I'm building a dry cabin!!).

My dog's too much of a pansy to go out when it's this cold. He doesn't have much insulating fur, so we have to put a jacket on him. And boots. It's like having a furry, 4 legged toddler.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back