Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: Look at My Adorable Axolotls!

NaterPotater

Reaction score
Look at my cute little babies (they're not actually babies, but they'll always be my babies). I post pictures of them on Facebook constantly, but I don't think I had posted pictures of my new juveniles on Caudata yet. Admire the cuteness!

My original male wild type (very dark, but he's wild type and heterozygous for copper), Titus. He's big and usually a bit cranky, especially since I put him alone in a 20 gallon.

My three fairly new juveniles whose gender I should be able to determine fairly soon:

Apollos, the big old leucistic with the cute little freckles, always friendly and interactive.

Artemis, the adorable little frog-faced wild type, who has recovered quite nicely from a nipped gill, and

Xenas, the pale albino (We're actually not sure of the genotype and specific phenotype. Definitely not melanoid since the gill stalks are so shiny, and probably not golden albino since there's no gold coloration to be seen).

I got Titus from Bette (Lady Aquarius on here, Aquarius Axolotls on Facebook), and I got my three juveniles (they're all full siblings from the same clutch) from Melloney (A Lotta Axolotl on Facebook). There are lots of awesome breeders out there, and I just gave you two examples. Every once in a while I try to let them both know how much I appreciate them for my beautiful axolotls
:happy:

Attachments

• Titus.jpg
    Titus.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 382
  • Apollos.jpg
    Apollos.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Artemis.jpg
    Artemis.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 348
  • Xenas.jpg
    Xenas.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 395
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!