Marm in breeding dress, M.a.alpestris and a fat Desmog!

M

mark

77300.jpg

77301.jpg

I like the cheeky newt in the background trying to get his face in the shot
77302.jpg

77303.jpg

My Desmognathus have all turned into fat slugs. I must put them on a diet.
77304.jpg

very nice pictures do you currently have any other species of sals

Very nice photos.
happy.gif

The last photo of the M.a.alpestris almost needs to have a little cape and supernewt logo photoshopped in.

Good idea Pin-pin. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's supernewt! (ok - I'm a bit bored
rofl.gif
)

77366.jpg

Ryan - I have a few different species at the moment. Check my profile, they're listed there
wink.gif

(Message edited by aartse_tuyn on January 29, 2007)

When I saw that flying newt, before I scrolled down, I thought the same thing!! (that it looked like it was flying)--Oh, I just LOVE that newt in the costume! LOVE that!

That is too funny! I'm wiping the tears off my cheeks! GO SUPERNEWT!!
lol.gif
I love the costume. Great pictures Mark.
happy.gif

Supernewt!! That's so awesome!
biggrin.gif

That would make a great cartoon! I'd watch it.

lol excellent pictures Mark. One of my 3 "girl" marms has just decided to become male, it is currently developing his first crest
smile6.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back