Melbourne ppl!! Hav u seen leucistic axys?

Every time I have seen them there was a few different colours avaliable. If there isn't one there, ask the guy and I'm sure he will help you out.
Remember its better to get there early particularly if you are after a certain type.

hi Rhys

im looking for another axolotl but im on the other side of town over an hour away , is there any chance you are going back to the market and could ask this breeder if he sells at any other markets

cheers
Sarah

my dad says he wont bother since it is quite a fair way.
But i've still been looking and oredering everywhere for a luecistic..(whtie with black spots on top)....still searching....

hes also at , i have delt with him b4 and hes a great guy
happy.gif
very helpfull.
im going this wednesday, to see what colors he has this time. he only had golden and wild types lastime.
love.gif

(Message edited by DVSGAL on May 08, 2006)

(Message edited by Ed on May 26, 2006)

My sis has started uni in prahran and told me she saw an axie in the pet shop that was "white with cool black spots".

Short story, my mate went into the because his goldfish's swim bladder was gone and it was floating on the surface on it's side. He was a bit sad and told me he had been feeding it and it was still eating a little each day. Apparently when he told this to the two girls in the shop and demonstrated it by turning his head to the side and making a fish face and lips they just laughed at him.
I think the fish has since passed.

that would be exactly it rhys!!! I think swim bladder can easily be cured by feeding live food....swim bladder can be caused by constipation and live food can stop this....but its so sad that it already passed... :<
Anyways:
NEWS FLASH N E W S F L A S H !!!!!
UPDATE
today i say a leucistic axie!!!!!!! i was so shocked!!!! I wanted it yeh- but its gills were not looking very happy so i didn't get it
but they do exist....only 10 mins from home ( by walk!!!)
So i am so happy!!! All i need to do is order it again and i will be fine! I am getting a white albino off my friends cuz for free tho....so im gunna have 3 axies!!!! Glory to that!
so basically they do exhist in melbourne. I dunno i sort of regret not getting it~!!! Its gills had like 33 on one side and 2 and a spurt on the other....it looked ike it had been eaten.....scarey stuff!
Anyways i didnt no if it would heal or it would just be its mutation.....but i am breeding it so i want my babies to be genetically not abnormal.
The one i have has a slight angel difference in one of her gills....so she's lop sidded so my next one must be perfect!

tesha vella....u maltese by any chance??? LOL

(Message edited by DVSGAL on May 11, 2006)

hiya.

i got a leucistic axie. maybe it was a fluke. it was at the aquarium. everytime i go there they have different ones so it might be worth it to give them a call. (sorry cant tell you the name though). last time i was there they had this amazing one that was almost purple... very cool looking. axies cost $23 there.

good luck.

no im not...sorry sarah!
coburg is way to far!!
yeh they have em in, but they only stock 3 a week, so they go pretty quickly! I might have to order one in.....thats the best i can do eh?

i bought a new axie on wednesday, i think it maybe a leucistic, it has small freckles on its face, ive taken pics of it but my camera cant bring up the freckles for some reason. i have put up the pics up in the axie gallery.

Okay folks, as stated elsewhere, telling people where to get axolotls needs to be in the wanted section or the testimonial section as you are in effect recommending a place to buy them. This thread will be edited and locked.

Ed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back