My babies

j3nny

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
jenny edwards
Hello,

finally managed to get a pic of the babies that isn't just a smudge they are 3 weeks old and I got them off a lady from here, sorry forgot name but recognised the avatar piccy.

There vary in shades of golden and some are almost all white. Many you can see the reflective on there eyes so they shine but some of the white ones do not have this. Any ideas what there colour is - I know albino but which one (possible too hard to tell at this age).

I had 20 eggs and still have 20 babies - they all seem really healthy too all :)

Attachments

• axolotl 1.jpg
    axolotl 1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 190
  • axolotl 2.jpg
    axolotl 2.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 170
  • axolotl3.jpg
    axolotl3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 164
Nice golden lotls :D

awww so beautiful, my babies have just got their legs

jade

They look great.
I see 3 golden and 1 albino.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back