Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My Frog Room

K

kristoffer

Here are a few pictures from my frogroom!

opstilling1.jpg

opstilling4.jpg

opstilling5.jpg

Let me know what you think
View more pictures of my frogs, vivariums aso. on www.poisonfrogs.tii.dk

(Message edited by foff on May 07, 2006)

A

andy

Wow Kristoffer, thats fantastic!....i'd like the same sort of set up myself....except i want a newt room!
wink.gif

C

christopher

IMPRESSIVE, i have to say that that is the best frog room that I have seen!!....but it must be a royal pain in the a#$ trying to clean all of those cages.....
biggrin.gif
...it would drive me crazy
crazy.gif

leo

Reaction score
WOW, thats unbelievable its like my dream room. AND SO NEAT...how do u do it?
All the vivariums look amazin too!

S

sarah

This is whats going to happen to me when I'm older... except I also like every other animal you can possibly think of... And when It comes to pets I can't really control myself...
errr.gif

S

samantha

wow you have got a lot of frogs..lol thats nice looking how you got em set up

M

michelle

that is awesome!! i always liked frogs but i never really thought about having any as pets but then i found a gray tree frog in my basement that didnt look so good so i put it in a ten gallon tank and put some crickets and things in there with a bowl (that i had from some hermit crabs i used to have) and put dirt and grass seed (that just keeps growing) in there and it jumps around all the time now and seems to enjoy it. i have a toad in there now to and they seem to get along pretty well. i really wish i had this room now

M

matt

I always thought of pet rooms as big, messy rooms. This is neater than EVERY room in my house, which is a pig sty/stie (Something like that)

C

carlin

Very well put together!

I hope to accomplish the same but with Exo-terras. Hopefully 2 stacked on top of each other with dual fluorescents.

Red-Eye

hunter

Reaction score
This is a very late response, but I am completely impressed with your set up - from the room itself to the vivariums, it is all very well designed and executed. I hope you get years of enjoyment from this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!