My Frogs and stuff

M

mark

Since there is not too many pictures, I though I would show mine. Mostly my Green tree frogs, and some one of my toads.

27805.jpg

27806.jpg

27807.jpg

27808.jpg

Not sure, ha ha, I have been trying to figure that out for a long while. Do you have any tree frogs?

Mark --

Why are you complimenting your own photos?

I would recommend putting some space between you and the animal to reduce how blurry the images are; you're too close to your photo subjects, you need to put more distance between you and the animal if you want a clear photo.

Also, you should read your camera manual to see if you have a macro mode, that will only help to clarify your photos, which are at times so blurry its difficult to know what you're looking at.

Yea why did you compliment yourself and yes I have 7-10 pacific treefrogs.(Can't remember they all look alike and are never out at the same time lol)

(Message edited by wishz1 on December 17, 2004)

Yeah, it wasn't my camera, so I just tried to take some quick pictures. And... Why did I compliment myself?

~Mark

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • gemmie:
    Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in Australia
    +2
    Unlike
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +2
    Back