MilkShake with her clearywhite
:D
dsci0034nx1.jpg

Blinky And goldy The buddy they like to go together

dsc02071kq7.jpg

Gus

dsc02074ds7.jpg

Mandy:p

Wow your axies are stunning. And picture quality is great. Wish I could get clear pics like that.

Lovely axies. I'm rather taken with Gus, he or she has such interesting colouring. :happy:

All your axies are beautiful! Milkshake is so pretty, he/she looks quite young, how old are they all? It makes me want to get more axies! Kerry.

Pssst....why not enter some of the pictures into the calendar competition?:D

Wow look at little gus he is GORGEOUS very very interesting colourings.
Your other axies look absolutely amazing aswell. They all look very healthy, and yes I wish I could get clear pics like that of my two.....hehehe i'm jealous my babies are beautiful but can't seem to get a decent enough photo to show em' off with. (and they are a little skinny and sick at the moment).

Would love to see more pics of little gus there.:D

Thx. for all comment guys.Yes Gus he has different form of color than other.He's in very Yellow Green than other normal phase in Petshop Tank.He's Fearless axie he don't want any hide box and has growth rate like the monster I got him just 1week He grow in double size than just comin!
I take their Photoes from the really bad Quality camera it's manner is Mercury VQ2220 Ha Ha.

Sorry For my bad in english.

and get more pic 4 my new friend who love axie.:D

dsci0028zs1.jpg

Gus 'n Goldy

dsci0052jc9.jpg

smooth white Milkshake

53428664kw3.jpg

Gus wth his true color

dsc02058cp1.jpg

Goldy wth his favourite food RedWorm

63673563ih4.jpg

Blinky

69785644gj0.jpg

Milkshake The Great Poser

dsc02078by5.jpg

Mandy's very shy to camera Ha Ha !! i don't have any good shot of her.

And this is their tankmate:p

dsci0036yy3.jpg

Just kidding Guys! Ha Ha!:hat:
This is my love son Porkshop.He's my 3feet African Lungfish Protopterus aethiopicus. I got him 6 month ago in size 6".He Grow very fast and eat everything he could eat Ex. Sousage fish catfood My finger!!! Ha HA. This species i have 3normal and 1albino His growth rate is very fast than his friend very much and He like to eat all day and swim to me every time he see me He's the funniest pets in my collection.:D

dsci0042cg3.jpg

Daddy! I wanna eat something!! Axie?

dsci0045uk7.jpg

He's look like amphibian are'n he?

dsci0056ks3.jpg

He can grow to 2m. I thing in 3 years and he can eat my finger Ha Ha

what type of camera did you use to get such good shots???

they are awesome i wish mine would come out and not hide all day...
once i get some good shots ill upload them too

what type of camera did you use to get such good shots???

they are awesome i wish mine would come out and not hide all day...
once i get some good shots ill upload them too

I just use the very low Quality camera man.And i wish to get the good one.

To take photo of axie you just wait wait wait ... wait for the nice shot.Axolotl don't move so quick so you have time to take many shot it must have the best ha ha.Use Macro mode to take nearby shot Good Luck!!:ufo:

I just use the very low Quality camera man.And i wish to get the good one.

To take photo of axie you just wait wait wait ... wait for the nice shot.Axolotl don't move so quick so you have time to take many shot it must have the best ha ha.Use Macro mode to take nearby shot Good Luck!!:ufo:

haha very very slow i have one that has not left hiding all arvo :( macro mode never thought about that thanks man

Wow! Some of the colors are truly fascinating.
And the quality of the pictures is also good.
Keep on shooting.
I´m realy interested in some more pictures.

Wow, I like your axies!
Beautiful gang.
:D
And I really like the lungfish.
That guy is awesome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back