My growing babies and their 'front legs' :)

absolutely adorable!!! <3
good luck with your babys^^

Thank you :D I'm glad 57 of the 60 ones that have hatched survived :)

Thats great and a lot ^^
Good luck with raising them ^^

...Oh and.... When they were 'eggs' they were pretty dark... and people told me that they will become wildtypes... But aren't they way too light for wildtypes and not just leucistics? (Mother is a leucistic one.... I don't know exactly who the daddy is. The other leucistic one in the tank or the wildtype)...

Thank you (and thanks for the like :D):cool:

oh just wait till my kids see this tomorrow when they wake up will be "cute baby axies mummy" and Morrison they are VERY CUTE!!! :love:

Thanks :D 4 of them have become pretty big already :D (And their 'back legs' are still buds but more protruding :D)
They're actually much bigger than the other 90% :)

But I think they're leucistics. I am right.... right? :eek: But some with a freckes overdosis :)

They do look a bit like leucistics. Give 'em a couple of weeks, and it'll be really obvious which is which.

Oh yeah. They're growing back legs.
(Video and pictures are coming :D)

Back leggies and just a little update :D

Attachments

• SNV12593.JPG
    SNV12593.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 1,334
  • SNV12612.JPG
    SNV12612.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,450
  • SNV12596.JPG
    SNV12596.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 742
LOVE! :D so adorable with those little feeties

stop with the cuteness Morrison makes me want a whole load more :D

6 of them are now complete, 4,5 cm axies. :D
The others won't grow that fast... somehow

they're very very cute!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back