Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My rescue axies

C

caitlyn

These are the axies i've rescued in the previous month (with the exeption of the gold one - he is just in quarantine), and their tank
happy.gif
The closeups are them in a container since i put them in the fridge, cause there is no way to cool the tank.

52605.jpg
52606.jpg

52607.jpg
52608.jpg

52609.jpg

J

joan

That's a very very light yellow wildtype, very cool. Looks a little skinny, but I have faith.

J

jojo

very nice axies! Is that orangey kind of gills i see on the light wildtype that Joan was talking about???
If so - thats awesome!!! Beautiful colours!

C

caitlyn

yes his gills are sort of a peach colour, but during feeding time they go bright orangeish pink, its quite original
happy.gif
He used to have a red eye but that has dissapeared since i got him from the pet shop - no idea why. Eye infection maybe?

S

sharn

probably not, i was just reading about some oscars who were bought with red eyes and they turned black later... might be the same thing?

S

skylar

That's a golden albino, the one in quarantine is a very light coloured wild type. See the black eyes compared to the pink ones? The yellow axie in quarantine is actually mine now (bought it from her)

R

rheann

I wish I could find that log here in the states, beautiful tank! Yellow wild type is very unique
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!